Skin Barrier Strip McKesson Mold to Fit, Standard Wear Adhesive without Tape Without Flange Universal System Hydrocolloid 1/2 Curve 1 Inch W OSTOMY HALF-ARC (20EA/TR 14TR/CS)
Regular price $31.99 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- McKesson Skin Barrier Strips - 1/2 Arc
- Keeps the pouch secure and protects the peristomal skin
- Water-resistant surface with gentle, highly absorbent hydrocolloid adhesive soaks up exudate and allows for use when swimming, bathing, etc.
- Pre-cut, pre-shaped strip with high-tack adhesion for easy application
- Curved strip with 1/2-arc shape to conveniently -picture-frame- the flange
- Thin-edge, no roll-up design enhances comfort and helps the strips stay smooth against the skin to allow for freedom of movement
- Can be used directly on the skin as barrier under the pouching system
- Can be used over the pouch to secure the system in place
- Easy and gentle removal protects the skin from trauma caused by repetitive removal of tapes/adhesives
- Ideal for patients with tape allergies or irritation
- To optimize effectiveness, apply McKesson skin barrier film to the peristomal skin or underneath the pouch prior to the application of the skin barrier strip.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 20 Strips Per Tray, 14 Trays Per Case
Manufacturer # 176-5725 Brand McKesson Manufacturer McKesson Brand Adhesive Type Adhesive without Tape Application Skin Barrier Strip Barrier Material Hydrocolloid Barrier Shape Arc Shape Barrier Type Mold to Fit, Standard Wear Color Beige Dimensions 1 Inch W Flange Size Without Flange Opening Size 1/2 Curve System Match Universal System UNSPSC Code 42312105 Latex Free Indicator Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex