Tylenol® Children's Oral Suspension Liquid, Cherry Blast, 4fl oz
Sale Sold out
Regular price $14.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Uses: Temporarily reduces fever, relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat, toothache.
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen, severe liver damage may occur if child takes more than five doses in twenty four hours, which is the maximum daily amount, with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include skin reddening, blisters, rash.
- Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than two days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use: With any other drug containing acetaminophen.
- Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- When using this product, do not exceed recommended dose.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Pain gets worse or lasts more than five days, fever gets worse or lasts more than three days, new symptoms occur, redness or swelling is present.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Active ingredient: 160mg Acetaminophen.
- Purpose: Pain reliever/fever reducer.